Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see many different front fork braces for sale, do these make a difference and if so what brand is best, thanks Todd

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
If you are going to an aftermarket brace, I'd recommend the "Superbrace". Welcome btw!

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Todd, I have a Superbrace on my '94, made a vast improvement in handling. As far as what's best, all I can say is the Superbrace works for me.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
I had a "superbrace" on my 1500 also. I think they all work basically the same way and there are other brands out there, but not as well known. Maybe someone who has one of the other brands will chime in here.

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Nothing to add, just wanted to see what others say.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Don't talk to me about the Superbrace. I would have had a free one if my FRIENDS had taken the time to VOTE.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I would have voted but did not see where to vote or the rides on the superbrace site!

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Don't talk to me about the Superbrace. I would have had a free one if my FRIENDS had taken the time to VOTE.

Don't be so bitter my friend. You need to let it go. Just not meant to be.

Besides you didn't have a belly dancer.

Your Friend
Benedict Arnold

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
:rolleyes:
Perhaps if you were a "LIFETIME MEMBER" we would have been more apt to vote for you.:rolleyes::):D ....LOL

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
:D LOL!

Oh, and as the one that does have the belly dancer, many thanks to those that did vote for my ride. The GF got a kick out of the responses!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts