Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hello Tuan. Is your avitar a picture of your ride? Got a few trike riders hereabouts. How long have you been riding?

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pennsyvania. Glad you found us..

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Welcome from Australia. We had a couple of stories in our Australian Motorcycle magazine with reports on rides and on your motorcycle. There are a lot of small machines in your erea. Eric

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Riders, it is a Trike...and I had it for almost a year now. I used to ride Honda Shadow ACE1100. It got heavier and heavier each day hehehe. Am a Grandpa now hehehe.
Bought the trike from a friend dealer. It is the only one in this region though. I loved it now, should have riden it early times...

Cheers to all for welcoming...

·
Super Moderator
11,804 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Road Conditions

I must admit looking at Roads in USA :)must be great. Here we have an hour good then rough and good again... :( finally arrived at destinations in 4/5hours and perhaps 3/4hours in US.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Welcome Tuan from Virginia, USA. We are an international forum. I would like to see some personal pictures from your country and the places you see on your ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
My Love at First site...

I just fell in love with it when a friend introduce me. So when come to cost he asked me if I am buying a bike or Love..:D

Guess I am buying love so no burgain...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome, Tuan, from Southern California!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts