Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Enjoy the new ride. Miles do go faster on a wing.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing. I went for an Ultra Classic to a Wing a year ago and have never looked back. Ya made a good choice my friend and you will enjoy this forum. It;s the best. Welcome from Central Washington State.

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Welcome from Pa. And welcome to the Wing world.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I traded my beautiful 2007 Ultra Classic for a beautiful 2012 Level 2 Ultra Blue 'Wing. I can't believe how much I (we, wife & I) are enjoying this bike. Smooth, fast and comfortable as heck. First thing my wife said after a ride was she didn't feel "beat up" afterwards like she did on the Harley. Added a few goodies already (belly pan, fog lights, highway pegs) and can't wait 'til the spring and summer to get here. Great people here too, lots of info about all kinds of topics. Enjoy your bike!

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas. Glad you're enjoying the Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I was never a HD guy and I always liked the GW for some reason. I mostly ride with other goldwings. Yes, me and my buds some times joke with each other about HD and the way they brake down & vibrate, but it's all in fun.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Welcome to the Honda side. My friends ride HD motorcycles too. They rib me about my wing, and I just chuckle to myself when they start talking about being saddle sore at the end of a long ride.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts