Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going to take my 1500 in for fork seals friday and had already made plans for someone to folow me to the shop, well needless to say he didn't show up so i never made it to the shop. abouyt 20 to five my gf calls so i let her know what happened but its too late the shop closes at five ( still doing winter work hours ) so she said " lets go for a ride " so i told her to start her bike up and i would be right over. had about an 80 mile ride together, riding with her always makes me smile

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
All things work out for good.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Way to go buzzard! You've probably stated this already, but what does the gf ride?

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Just the way it should be.... Enjoy and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Way to go buzzard! You've probably stated this already, but what does the gf ride?
don't mention the " L " word i've got an image to keep up -) here's what i got her a few years ago

·
Registered
212 Posts
Boy u must be in Love....I didn't think in Michigan it was warm enough even to push the bike out, let alone ride it.
but I will give u a addd a boy!!

WA9FWT Phil

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boy u must be in Love....I didn't think in Michigan it was warm enough even to push the bike out, let alone ride it.
but I will give u a addd a boy!!

WA9FWT Phil
my first ride was on the 17th. fleece lined jeans and my chaps help alot with temps in the low 40's and i do have synergy electric jacket and pants liners

·
Registered
33 Posts
i am in mid michigan and have almost 600 miles already this year. if it is over 40 i am ok to ride. gotta love those heated seats....

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where are you at so i can maybe plan a summer ride

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
'scuse my doofuss, but is that a GL1200 standard the lucky gal is riding? I know they exist, but we never see (or have seen ) them up here.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i wanted one but couldn't find one when i was looking for a 1200, wouldn't you know three weeks after getting my aspy i find a naked 1200 so i got it for her. i didn't have the 1500 at the time. there is a plexifairing 3 on it now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts