Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
traded in my 03 yamaha r6 with 20k for a 06 gl1800 fully loaded. My wife loves riding with me but was limited to 20-30 mins at a time. my uncle loaned my his ultra classic earlier this summer and from my wifes reaction i knew i was headed for a cruiser. so why not get the best, most reliable one on the market.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Good for you & hope you two have many happy miles. Welcome to the GWOF. Which is a great place to hang out.

Why not take the time to put a little info in your bio & post a pic of the new ride?

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello guardian, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland , smart man keeping the wife happy , you both win lol

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome and remind her that going to sleep back there is disconcerting to the driver. Glad to have you both aboard...:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome, Guardian Smart move My wife said after I got my new 2012 you are never getting rid of this of course I agreed. She has actually fallen asleep before. I told her not a good thing:D

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello and Welcome,I hope you and your Wife will enjoy your Goldwing as much as my Wife and I do, We just got back from Pensacola,Fl about a 650 mile round trip ride we loved it,Headed to North Carolina mts soon :)

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Welcome from Pa. You have chosen wisely... Ride safe and enjoy the time together with your wife on the Wing ..

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. My wife talked me into a Wing and we both love it. Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I may be one of your younger members as im only 32 and my wife is 26. Picked it up and went through 1/2 a tank of gas the first day. lol. anyway herer a pic of my new beauty.

Another Maryland driver ! Well , at least when you cut me off I'll say lucky SOB is on his Wing and I'm stuck in my service van. P.S. I wish my son had your sense. He went back to a crotch rocket this year. I don't have a problem with it except when we find time to ride together. A good distance ( 300/400 mile ) ride is out of the question together and I fell like I have to keep the speed up so as not to bore him.

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
Welcome and I do think you have picked the best all around machine and ride like you you love it.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along guardian. Nothing wrong with 'rockets', but they do have a penchant for making the pillion rider uncomfortable. Wings pamper their passengers, congrats to the 'three' of you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts