Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what is the difference if your a friend with someone on the forums or not? i have 14 friends and dont see no difference is there?

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on now one knows?

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts
To answer your question Gordo, I don't believe there is any difference at all. It's an Ole Fossil's opinion (Just an Opinion) that the practice is designed to promote comradery amongst the members & in looking at my list it certainly has accomplished that.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was one of those dumb questions I always wanted to ask

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts
It was one of those dumb questions I always wanted to ask
As a FRIEND that was not a dumb question & who knows Fossil could be wrong. Maybe if you get to 50 friends you get a prize.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
To me, the " Friends " page is similar to Facebook: If you're in ones loop you can view and add to the conversations. I suspect if we didn't have a " Lounge " sub-forum ones Friends page would see a lot more activity.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
i feel i'm friends with all the regulars on the board and it doesn't matter if they are on my friends list

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
i feel i'm friends with all the regulars on the board and it doesn't matter if they are on my friends list
Well said William I feel the same way.

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
I see the friends as people that I want to learn more about. And your friends are someone that you appreciate on line. They are the one's that you put your trust in. The number of friends is not important and I do try to get to know my friends better. Really there a lot that are friend but are not on my list and I don't know if that really matters. You do miss some member when they go AWOL and it's great when they show up again. Eric

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
I have some "official" forum friends and have always wondered what I could do special with them on the forum as well. Nothing ever came of the friends list....... I just thought I was the last one selected to the team so I just stayed quiet.

Thanks for asking that question. Now I can answer that question too. "I don't know of anything about it but it feels good."

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Larry and I chatted on the phone yesterday for the first time. It was so cool to hear his kind and caring voice. It added so much to our growing friendship. I would love to talk with others here too. My number is 903-571-0338. My front door is always open.

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
Larry and I chatted on the phone yesterday for the first time. It was so cool to hear his kind and caring voice. It added so much to our growing friendship. I would love to talk with others here too. My number is 903-571-0338. My front door is always open.
Same here. It was fun to put some initial plans together for your visit to Seattle. The ride should be fun. I hope you can keep up with Ron and I on that Silverwing. Also, since you won't have on board communication, Ron and I can talk about you.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
I hope you can keep up with Ron and I on that Silverwing.
Having owned a Burgman 650, I know these CVT transmission maxi scooters are no small potatoes. I could take most bikes off the line except the crotch rockets. They're also more nimble in the twisties. Don't hold back for me dude because I can take all you got.:cool:

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
When I was learning to talk I had the misfortune to be living in NJ. Trust me, I sound better in print.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
dan i don't think its a good idea to post your phone number on the board this way where your non friends have access to it also but i will send my number by pm to anyone that wants it

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
dan i don't think its a good idea to post your phone number on the board this way where your non friends have access to it also but i will send my number by pm to anyone that wants it
Send me yours Doc

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.