Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
28,513 Posts
Thanks for the trip Steve.

·
Administrator
25,902 Posts
I'm getting so I don't enjoy crowds that much anymore, but there's still something alluring about hooking up with 100's of riders in the same spot. Thanks Bad.
p.s. love the Pink Floyd background.:D

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm getting so I don't enjoy crowds that much anymore, but there's still something alluring about hooking up with 100's of riders in the same spot. Thanks Bad.
p.s. love the Pink Floyd background.:D
I know exactly what you mean. That is why I never went to the 50th anniversary one that was in summer. I posted to my chapter I am leaving Tim Horton's at 7 am & did not stop once. We got there just after 9 am and left around 3.

Downtown Toronto when they have events like taste of the Danforth (Which is a Greek area) I won't go because of the crowds.

I will not go to the July one for that reason.

·
Premium Member
23,804 Posts
Taking a little break from painting the front door ( again ). Thought I see what is on the puter tube. Tanks for the interlude. The " crowds " at Rolling Thunder have the same negative impact on my local rider group. We go down the day before and browse the makeshift market area.

·
Registered
76 Posts
there's still something alluring about hooking up with 10's of thousands of riders in the same spot.
there, fixed it for you (or FIFY)...

i went to the 50th event celebration and enjoyed seeing all of the bikes. i didnt feel overwhelmed by the crowds because it was pretty well dispersed among the 20 city block area that is the town...

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Look like a good time was had by all. Thanks for taking us along...

·
Registered
76 Posts
thats a Danish made ride with hack. i shot pics of it and spoke with the owner quite a bit back in 2011...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts