Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont forget to schedule your free training. I like to attend a training course at least every other year. This is a great course for free !!!

http://www.bikesafenc.com/

This is cool. A motor cop is assigned to you, takes you out on the road and evaluates your riding.

·
Super Moderator
28,513 Posts
Great info to share. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Dont forget to schedule your free training. I like to attend a training course at least every other year. This is a great course for free !!!

http://www.bikesafenc.com/

This is cool. A motor cop is assigned to you, takes you out on the road and evaluates your riding.
Wow...One to One. I wish I could get up there for that. GWRRA puts on a training course here, but not 1 to 1. Very Cool:cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,126 Posts
it would be nice if they had classes closer to home

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For my friends not in NC, I prompted the Durham City Police which is where I took this course last year asking if there was anyway we could find out if there are participating agencies in your home state. If they answer me, Ill pass the info along.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow .. that reply was fast and is given below

Subject: Re: Bikesafe Contact Form: Other -- 2012-02-03 20:03:17
To: sumncguy
Date: Friday, February 3, 2012, 8:11 PM

Only a few states other than NC are currently conducting BikeSafe classes. SC and I believe WV are only other states participating. Hope this helps.

Trooper Brian Huffstickler

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 3, 2012, at 8:03 PM, "sumncguy" <sumncguy> wrote:

> Name: Chris
>
> Phone:
>
> I attended last year and was yakkin about this class on a forum and the guys asked how they can find out if their home states/cities participate. Any idea ?
>
> Thanks man !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.