Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not for sale: FREE ( Free shipping , via UPS, included ): One " See- Me " visibility vest. Size cannot be deciphered, but pictures included. First come, first served to [email protected]. P.S . Just let me know that you E-mailed me as I don't always check my E-mail on a regular basis.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Dont want the vest but whats in the tin!!! heheheeh!!

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Hi chopin114,

I would like to obtain it. Email sent.
Thank you.

Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Too late. If Cantankerous doesn't get it, I will take it.

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Sold! I mean gifted. Should be a box availabel here after the grand kids leave with their toys.

No hurry!

My email was sent without a subject line, so it might end up in your spam folder. :(

My email address is Mustang_83-5.0.........

Merry Christmas!

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Not for sale: FREE ( Free shipping , via UPS, included ): One " See- Me " visibility vest. Size cannot be deciphered, but pictures included. First come, first served to [email protected]. P.S . Just let me know that you E-mailed me as I don't always check my E-mail on a regular basis.
Is it me or my strange sense of humor or do others find it funny that a "See- Me " visibility vest. Size cannot be deciphered"???

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Is it me or my strange sense of humor or do others find it funny that a "See- Me " visibility vest. Size cannot be deciphered"???

I think I'll just keep quiet on this one!

:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts

LOL, I like it and...............
since you brought it up. My first thought was, "I can see Lee in the mesh?" This is kinda like the picture of Jesus in the toast. Man, I don't want that starin at the wife all the time!!!!

Cantankerus, I would put it on Ebay. Maybe he's not a celebrity but if Mz. Vickie sees it, maybe she will buy it. I hear she just got $500 from under the tree.

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Thank you Lee, I just hope it gets large enough to fit around the "spare"!

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Yup. :(

:D :D

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's what happens when you shop on line. You can't try it for fit size until you get it. You could always use it as an emergency roadside visibility sign.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts