Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi We are going to Normandy in June to sea the beaches and museums.
Any thoughts on the best routes or places to visit.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
First, welcome to the forum. Boy, you've got me at a loss for words. I could help you on this side of the pond, but I've never been to your neck of the woods. I'm sure there is lots to see. Take some pics for us and post them so we can all see where you go. Have a great trip and ride safe..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trip to France

I just wanted to see the beaches and walk in the footsteps of heroes.
Also there is the added bonus of 5 days away from the kids, 1000 miles on a wing and sample the wines of France.
I'll ost the pics.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I just wanted to see the beaches and walk in the footsteps of heroes.
Also there is the added bonus of 5 days away from the kids, 1000 miles on a wing and sample the wines of France.
I'll ost the pics.
If you don't post some pics, we will call in our debt on the " Lend- Lease " agreement you signed back in 1941. We the United States may forgive a debt, but we never forgive a grudge. Make sure you include plenty of wine in your pictures. Have fun you lucky ba-stard!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
wingleader sounds like a great trip. Pictures will be appreciated. Be sure to not only have "Franche wine" but also have "Franche bread, Franche fries, Franche toast & to drink Peru".;)

Maestro if you need an explanation just ask, I don't mind.

Have a great time wingleader & ride safe.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
wingleader sounds like a great trip. Pictures will be appreciated. Be sure to not only have "Franche wine" but also have "Franche bread, Franche fries, Franche toast & to drink Peru".;)

Maestro if you need an explanation just ask, I don't mind.

Have a great time wingleader & ride safe.
Qu'est-ce qui signifie vraiment? Yo hablo Espanol solamente.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts