Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Four Corners Tour certification today. I have been waiting now I have to get it framed to put in my office....:D I did the Four Corners in seven days.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Big...I did it in seven and seven thousand six hundred and ten miles I did it in conjunction with the IBA ride...still waiting for that certification....

·
Registered
68 Posts
That is a lot of riding. Congratulations on completing it! Sounds like there might be some iron butt in there too.

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Congrats Iron Man! Display it proudly.:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Good stuff....the IBA may be a while. Been waiting on my Mile Eater for 2 months

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Congrats Lee on your accomplishments. Best part is they are safe miles.

·
Administrator
15,310 Posts
Congratulations, you are a machine, a little crazy machine, but still a machine. That’s a lot of miles and glad they finally sent the certificate.

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Congratulations! They sure messed up the certificate though, with that orange rectangle! :D

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats on the finish. Is True-X next on the list?
I may be doing another 10 in 10 in 2013. no four corner and no True x atleast not right now. I would like to do the 10 in 10 in less than nine days.....

Congratulations! They sure messed up the certificate though, with that orange rectangle! :D
LMAO......I am having the certificate and the patches framed...to sit next to my IBA certificates. I am also getting my June AMA photo and article framed for my office.

To think this all started when my best friend told me I was too old to do a IBA....little did I know how addicting they are..and I have a habit of saying that was my last one ...lol maybe one more....:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts