Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else planning on doing the Four Corners Tour in 2011? I will be on my tour in July. I'm planning on rolling out of the DC area on the 29th of August and heading to Palm Springs for a few days with the family before I actually start the tour in earnest on/about the 6th of July in San Ysidro.

I've already started documenting my preparations for the trip on a blog here.

I may have to change my signature after Maestro reads one of the blog posts. *sigh* (Actually, that's not true - it will get changed if/when I put one on my Wing and I am thinking that I'll be enjoying a large serving of crow when I do.)

Rapier

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Getting excited for you my friend & us too. Make sure you take pictures & check in with us.

When you get a chance if you want to talk send me a PM. I may have a few things that might help.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Exciting times Rapier. Can you give us a hint about the new moniker? Or maybe we have to appeal to Chopin114's generous nautre for info? Ya can't make us wait until you have it on the bike can ya?

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exciting times Rapier. Can you give us a hint about the new moniker? Or maybe we have to appeal to Chopin114's generous nautre for info? Ya can't make us wait until you have it on the bike can ya?
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a huge helping of crow over this, courtesy of Maestro, so it isn't a secret. It has to do with the last line of my signature below.

When eating large amounts of crow, does ketchup or mustard taste better, I wonder? :rolleyes:

Rapier

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
If I'm not mistaken one of the stops is Blaine,Washington. That about 30 miles from home, lets know when you'll be there and if we are around I'll by you coffee.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts