Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,500 Posts
Looks like our Rapier is about to ride through Yosemite this am.

·
Super Moderator
11,938 Posts
Hey chopin,

If he'd like to make a stop in Spokane, I'll give you my phone number so he can give me a call. Depending on the day, I'd treat him to breakfast or lunch. That is, if he's in town before Friday the 15th.

·
Premium Member
17,046 Posts
Let hope it dries up a little here in the N.W. corner. Maybe he'll drag the Sun North with him.
Last night we had dinner with two riders from The Iron Horse Lodge, Robbinsville, N.C.(the owners). They were headed to Alaska. Must be the year of long rides.
Ride safe Mike !!!!
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Super Moderator
28,500 Posts
Our guy had himself a nice ride through Yosemite & right now is in Manteca, nice little town with friendly folks. Not sure if he's headed to San Fran but it does appear that way & he hasn't stopped for the night yet.

·
Super Moderator
28,500 Posts
Quick update, Rapier veered off & is headed to Sacramento.

Ride on brother.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
My wife's uncle and his family are from Grass Valley, just north of Sacramento. Great riding country with mountains and lots of trees..

·
Administrator
25,936 Posts
Go Rapier, go. Em, I assume he's by himself not two-up?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Damn, should I feel paranoid about you guys talkin' about me behind my back??!! Hehe

Just toured Crater Lake and am on my way to Portland via Eugene. It has been a great ride so far! Tonight at my Dad's and Grandmom's, then off to Blaine. Ron Robertson, you have a message from me to call me. Your wife was very nice sounding and was a pleasure to talk to.

And, yes, I'm at a DQ having a break. Hehe

Cheers,
Rapier

Sent from my iPhone because I'm on the road somewhere!

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Damn, should I feel paranoid about you guys talkin' about me behind my back??!! Hehe

Just toured Crater Lake and am on my way to Portland via Eugene. It has been a great ride so far! Tonight at my Dad's and Grandmom's, then off to Blaine. Ron Robertson, you have a message from me to call me. Your wife was very nice sounding and was a pleasure to talk to.

And, yes, I'm at a DQ having a break. Hehe

Cheers,
Rapier

Sent from my iPhone because I'm on the road somewhere!
I can't wait to see what your signature map looks like when you are all done. Should put the rest of us to shame... Except for maybe the old Fossil. Ride safe and have a good time..

·
Premium Member
17,046 Posts
Playing phone tag with Mike. He call here while I was out on an afternoon ride. I left a message on his phone about dinner time. With any kind of luck we'll hook up tomorrow.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ride safe Rapier. Looking forward to reading your ride report and viewing the pictures.

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Rapier: I can only offer my best wishes for your big ride from afar. It should make a great ride report. Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,500 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Just got a call from Rapier. He and dad will be spending the night in Mt. Vernon, WA. He's taking a trip up to Blaine, WA to complete the paperwork required for the Tour and meeting up with our member " Ron Robertson " .

·
Premium Member
17,046 Posts
Got home about an hour ago (6:30 PM, pacific coast time) spent 2 hours with Mike and his Dad. Met them at the Post Office in Blaine, Wa. then rode out to the Woods Coffee shop, had a bunch of good talk and many good laughs. A real fun couple of guys.
Ride Safe guys.
From the Northwest corner.
Ron
By the way Chopin: I heard the whole Torrid storey of you Helping Mike fit his Bra which lead to you purchasing one also:eek:
:D

·
Super Moderator
28,500 Posts
Thanks for the update Ron, It appears that lots of us have a story associated with the Maestro. He's our version of Paris or maybe Lindsey. Nah, he's not that bad.

Glad to hear Rapier has reached the 2nd Corner.

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
I will not hold it against you Chopin114. Each to their own. LOL.Eric

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
21 - 40 of 131 Posts