Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not on it, but our good member and local riding bud " Rapier " is . He just left this morning and I see on the Spot tracker page that he was in Edinburg, VA at 7:54.

·
Banned
3,175 Posts
I'm not on it, but our good member and local riding bud " Rapier " is . He just left this morning and I see on the Spot tracker page that he was in Edinburg, VA at 7:54.
Can you tell how fast he is traveling? You posted something about this Spot Tracker before.... can you give us a link to it?

Can you tell if his coffee cup is full or not?

·
Super Moderator
14,472 Posts
A link to how we can watch his travel on that GPS thingy would be great. I've been to the blog site but can't find the current informantion from the Personal Tracker.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Rapier will sure see some beautiful country.

·
Registered
176 Posts
This is on my bucket list. Just as soon as I can take off for a straight month I am gonna do it.
I am sure he will have a wonderful ride with many stories to share along the way.

·
Super Moderator
28,445 Posts
Hey Maestro it looks as though our man is sleeping in after his marathon. Still in MS.

·
Premium Member
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like the Spot Tracker has Mike on I 40 about to cross back into the Texas Panhandle to Amarillo at 3:19 EST Saturday, July 2nd. He stopped in Houston for a day and a half to get some goodies installed on his bike.

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
Can he still make it within the time frame with a stop of a day and a half. Eric

·
Premium Member
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eric. He has not officially started the timed tour. He will be visiting his mother and old friends in Palm Springs , CA for a few days and then head to the southern point of CA and start the clock ticking.

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
That's good because I didn't think you had time for stopping any length of time and still make it within the time frame. Eric

·
Premium Member
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He's already west of Amarillo at 5:59 EST. Slow down Mike. You're going to run out of land. He'll probably be in Tucumcari, NM for a motel.

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
If he is heading to the N.W. Blaine, Washington,next let us know. Might be able treat him to lunch or something. We are about 30 miles east of Blaine.
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Super Moderator
28,445 Posts
It looks like Rapier is near Sedona Az.

Ride on Brother. Be Safe.

·
Premium Member
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mike got caught in a traffic mess in Sedona. He was madder than a wet cat. He cooling off in Cottonwood and heading to Prescott for the night.

·
Premium Member
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
After a week and a day getting across the U.S.of A., Mike ( Rapier ) is officially on the clock with the Four Corner Tour Ride. He left San Yesidro, CA today and is working his way up to Blaine WA as the next official stop.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish him well. I envy him for the sites he will see. Should be good times ahead for the next 3 weeks.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts