Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for some kind of controller for my i-pod . I dont want to pay big dollars and loose my cd player with the Soundgate, so i found this, it connects to my i-pod and you still have the i-pod connected to the auxillary jack. You can control the songs ,playlist,artists and also switch the i-pod off and on. It cost me $60.00 aus thats about $55 US but i think you can get it cheaper.
Here are some photos .

It really works a treat i just have to work out a better way to position it to the bike. It also tells you the name of the track its playing

By the way i dont think it water proof so you cant have it out when its raining:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Nice little find Wing. This should offer a solution to personal iPod control.Someone here will come up with a mount design that makes it usable in all climate conditions. At first glance it looks like it might fit in place of the GOLDWING logo underneath it. It just needs a weather resistant container.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I just turn mine on random and let it play.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It also has an audio out for earphones and a FM radio inbuilt, not that you would use it on the bike because the bike has its own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts