Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some time back I stated I was working on a design for forward controls. The right side was easy but the left side was too compicated. I have, however, developed pedal extentions that make the break and toe shifter a lot easier to locate with my foot. They consist of an aluminum strap 1/4 inch thick and the same width as the pad on the break and front tow shifter. They will have a slip resistant surface on the top and the non slip texture of the original leaver will bite into the bottom keeping them from moving. To attach, drill 2 holes in the strap then mark the originel with a center punch. Drill and tap the holesand bolt the extention on. Use thread lock on the bolts. Hear is a pic of thr test piece I made. Will soon have the finished extentions on.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Keep working wolf the eyes of the GWOF are upon you. Good Luck for the finished product & of course we'll be interested in the road test. Thanks for your efforts.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The road test made the foot pads a LOT easier to find when using floo boards with hwy boards.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Looks good Wolfman. Send us more pics when you can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts