Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,666 Posts
No, just floor boards with heel/toe shifters and highway pegs/boards.

·
Super Moderator
9,867 Posts
Welcome mpat76 to the forum from Pennsylvania. Where is home for you and wha't your ride? I've never heard of forward controls on a Wing, but since I've never had any interest in them I may have missed them.

Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Banned
31 Posts
I have been a former Harley owner for quite sometime. I had forward controls on the Road King:mad:....especially the E-Z brake which was considerably forward of the stock..I'm a pretty big guy and really got used to them....Switching to the wing was an adjustment from the forward controls...I however did acclimate to them....Forward controls for the wing would be nice but like Two-Wheel I really have not seen them...

·
Administrator
26,226 Posts
Forward controls are exactly that, shifter and brake pedals that are place father forward, typically on cruiser styled bikes or raked out choppers. I had forward controls on my Vulcan and they were great. the engine layout on GL's isn't conducive to forward controls due the cylinder heads getting in the way. Never seen any, but I'm sure a one-off fabricator could make it work somehow.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Forward controls are exactly that, shifter and brake pedals that are place father forward, typically on cruiser styled bikes or raked out choppers. I had forward controls on my Vulcan and they were great. the engine layout on GL's isn't conducive to forward controls due the cylinder heads getting in the way. Never seen any, but I'm sure a one-off fabricator could make it work somehow.
WORKING ON IT BRO. wHEN i HAVE A WORKABLE DESIGN, I WILL POST THE DRAWING.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts