Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 GL1500.Am going to put a SuperBrace on the front forks next spring and I am wondering if anyone has put in Progressive Springs on their GL1500?:)

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Both a Superbrace & Progressive Springs on my 1500. Although I will admit to having the dealer install the springs while the bike was getting it's service.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
I have both on my wing and yes I have noticed a good deal of improvement.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Did you notice any improvement in the handling of your Wing after the install?
Superbrace added front end stability for slow manuevers, & allowed for a bit better tracking in twisties.

Progressive springs are one of those relatively cheap add ons that are well worth it. A big difference in the handiling of bumpy conditions. I did not even run air in my forks any longer.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for the replys they are a big help for me deciding on going the route with the Progressive springs.Any idea where is the most reasonable site to purchase them from?
Thanx again:)

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Mark, I will always plug for Wingstuff. Great people, good prices & if you see yourself spending another $100 bucks or so through the year on your wing then join the VIP membership & save more. I know that I always save more than my VIP membership cost for a year.

One last thing they are one of our Sponsors here.

Reactions: Wing Wizard
1 - 7 of 7 Posts