Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 1998 GL1500 Aspencade, going to buy a 2012 or 2013 GL1800. The bike has 109K and runs like new. The timing belts were just changed 3000 miles ago, the alternator was change to a 90 Amp Powermax about a year ago. I just put a new rear tire on a week ago.
So if you know of anyone interested in a Black 98 Aspencade give me a PM. My asking price is 5500.00

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Administrator
28,996 Posts
Very nice, clean, sharp Wing Terry. Good Luck with the sale & the new 1800 when you get it.:cool:

·
Administrator
28,996 Posts
Let's post this in the " For Sale " thread also. Personally, my 1800 pales by comparison.
I just moved it to the "For Sale". Is that ok?

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go figure, I never thought about posting in the "for sale" section, duh!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
It should sell quick at that price.

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Terryj, I know this is an old thread, but what kind of wax did you use on your bike? That shine is fantastic.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Terryj, I know this is an old thread, but what kind of wax did you use on your bike? That shine is fantastic.
I use Meguiars PlastX and then Turtle Wax Ice, made the bike shine like a new babies butt. I also use it on my new bike, it really brings out the color and adds depth to the finish. Turtle Wax Ice is a polymer type of finish, there is no white residue.

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Thank you, I'll have to give it a try.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.