Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The good;
49 k original miles.
Free and clear title in my name in my hand.
Exhaust system was updated with all new gaskets and seals two years ago. Done by pros.
Final Drive unit was completely rebuilt and new bearings in rear with the newer larger sized bearings for the hub. Done two years ago by pros.
Rear tire only has 100 miles ride time.
Front tire about 40 miles ride time.
Front brake caliper rebuilt this week by me. Easy.
Markland engine brush guards.
Markland driver, Passenger and highway floorboards with heel-toe shifter.
Intercomm System
AM/FM Radio with cassette player with controls on the handlebars for volume, mute and channel changer.
Throttle Lock
Original Honda toolkit and owner's manual.
Clymer Aftermarket repair manual also included
Would even through in my matching HJC xxl full face helmet if you need it.
Cup Holder
Brand new battery as of 4/12/11

The Bad;
Bike wont start. Pro told me the carbs may be gummed
Needs speedo cable replaced. Riddin only 40 or so miles after I noticed this and has been parked in the garage ever since.
Seam threads are breaking down on some parts of the seat and passenger's backrest but no tears or holes.
Someone fell into the bike and busted the right hand side mirror off with his forehead. Found one online for forty one bucks.
Small chip in the paint on driver side hardbag on the backside. Had to have been done in a parking lot somewhere.
$2500 or best offer. Between Nashville and Clarksville Tn.
Contact me thru this site or my e-mail [email protected] dot com
Thanks and ride safe.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
good luck getting $2500 for a nonrunning bike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck getting $2500 for a nonrunning bike
Really? Was that comment entirely necessary? You actually went out of your way to make a snide comment and expect me not to reply? I do remember stating obo which means or best offer. What is it to you what I'm asking for the bike? Did I ask you personally to buy it? No I didnt. A wise man once said "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all". I feel like saying more but I will practise what is preached.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts