Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yea, it should have went to the left fairing panel and a switch would have been installed for it. The wing is pre wired for fog lights, but whoever did that wiring up front used non wing lights and butchered the harness to connect those. I don’t think any of that was part of the Mototrike install/conversion. Can you get any info from the previous owner? The wing came from the factory with a fog light harness pre installed, it included the wires and plugs to plug into the lights in the front and the wiring and a plug for the switch under the left fairing panel. It’s probably still there in a rubber boot toward the bottom/back of the panel hole once the panel is removed. Not sure why they went to so much trouble to route that wiring toward the rear of the bike. Do you know which exact model of mototrike this is? The ones on their web page show extra fog lights made into the runnerboards from the trike body. If they converted this to Mototrikes air ride suspension, they didn’t have to kill everything in the left panel. That panel has one large connector that plugs into the bike harness, they could have just snipped the wires for the factory suspension buttons and left the rest functional. Do you have a Mototrike dealer near by? They might be more assistance with this since they don’t release any of their schematics to the public.
Based on what your saying I need to dig into the fairing a little bit more. After this storm Zetta gets out-a-here I'll let you guys know whats there.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts