Honda Goldwing Forum banner

FNG from Colorado

1K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  Throttle Fiend 
#1 ·
Hola - new guy from Black Hawk, Colorado here - Earache.
Just got the bike in August of 2022 so haven't ridden it all that much yet - lots of local rides, New Mexico, Utah and a ride to Ohio / West Virginia so far.
Hope to do a lot more once the snow melts
Sky Cloud Wheel Tire Land vehicle

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome to you from Mississippi. If a local ride is from Colorado to West Virginia you are my kinda guy! It's easy on the fastest color isn't it?

My first forestry job was in Gould, CO back in '80. I didn't have a motorcycle back then, and I've been itching to ride the bike there since. It's on the bucket list and maybe next spring.

Reactions: Afghanpilot
#13 ·
Welcome to you from Mississippi. If a local ride is from Colorado to West Virginia you are my kinda guy! It's easy on the fastest color isn't it?

My first forestry job was in Gould, CO back in '80. I didn't have a motorcycle back then, and I've been itching to ride the bike there since. It's on the bucket list and maybe next spring.
I didn't mean for it to sound like that was a local ride - that was my only long trip on the bike. I've only ridden it for about 2-1/2 months and have 7,400 miles on it already. Easy to do on this bike compared to some of my other bikes. Hope to put a lot more on it this summer.

Welcome aboard from Birmingham, AL. How’d you get the handle “Earache”?

-Ollie
Real name is Eric and my mother called me Earache as a kid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.