Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if anyone can tell me of any motorcycle shops where I can buy some accessories for GL1500 around the Orland, Kissimmee & Tampa area? (save on shipping)
I will be coming across on my 2 week holiday with my family on Thursday this week doing the theme parks etc:), unfortunately I will not have time to hire a bike to do some exploring! :-(

·
Super Moderator
7,646 Posts
Up here in Ormond Beach at Destination Daytona there is J&P Cycles and they have stuff for the GL1500.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I will try to escape the family for a couple of hours.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip, I went to Destination Daytona & thought it was fantastic.
I didn't get what I wanted but I did buy some Kevlar jeans for me & the little lady.
I especially liked the 1800 on a stand in the shop.

I must say me & the little lady have really fell in love with your country especially Florida, this is the fourth time we have been & we planning our next trip for about 18 months time. There is something that really captures our hearts & there is no place like it on earth.
Sorry for sounding a bit mushy but I just had say what a wonderful country you have.
Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
23,785 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I went to Destination Daytona & thought it was fantastic.
I didn't get what I wanted but I did buy some Kevlar jeans for me & the little lady.
I especially liked the 1800 on a stand in the shop.

I must say me & the little lady have really fell in love with your country especially Florida, this is the fourth time we have been & we planning our next trip for about 18 months time. There is something that really captures our hearts & there is no place like it on earth.
Sorry for sounding a bit mushy but I just had say what a wonderful country you have.
Thanks again.
It would still be your country if King George hadn't been so greedy.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yeah unlike our current government. Lololol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts