Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has floor boards on their wing.
I have a 2007 that I was thinking of boarding but wondering if they are in the way when you put your feet to the ground.
Also what brand is ok to use.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
They will make it harder, but you have to get used to a different way of putting down your feet. On My wing (without flood boards) I just put them straight down to the ground. Wing my concours I have to make sure I put them in front of the foot pegs.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Floor boards

With reagrds to havng floor boards or not. I have them and they are great. I have an 04 and my girlfriend had the floor boards installed on my bike. They are the Rivco style they look and feel great. With regards to where you put your feet? I don't know how tall you are but I am 6 foot and my feet go right to the side of them. The Rivco boards also fold up so when you stop they flip up to reach the kick stand. They do take some getting used to. I know that when I first got them and was shutting down the bike I would hit the heel and toe shifter and knck the bike into gear. Once your used to them they are great.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
With only a 29 inch inseam, floor boards don't work for me. Not enough room to put my feet down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts