Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well 4 days ago it was like 90 here in Wisconsin ..So My wife works with a friend that has a Wing .. We went to their house and to see if they wanted to got out for a cruise ... His tank was full .. This couple is a bit older than us ... But he said "Lets GO " ...So off we go toward Wsiconsin Dells .. ..About an hour into the trip we are climbing a hill and 4 women WALKING in our lane .. We slow way down as we are climbing a hill and at the top is a left trun ... I am watching my leader as this is my first official ride with a couple ...And I see a boob coming out of a shirt as they pass these four ladies ,,, Then As I and my wife approach the girl on the right has her shirt up ??? WoW 2 out of 4 flashing ...The women were NOT BEAUTY QUEENS .. but then again boobs are boobs and they looked OK to me.. LMAO ...My wife didn't agree ... As we rode by I said to them ... That's a nice sight :) We were only doing about 10 miles per hour at the time ..I can only think they seen the cycles coming and planned this thinking some wild Harley guys coming around up the Hill .Only to be surprised by 2 Goldwings with wives on back laughing :) Either way it was my first official GW ride with friends ,, And a lifetime memorable experience ... I made it a point to "FLASH " my wifes friend on the end of the ride myself .."Pulling my tanktop up" Her husband laughed .. I asked them if this happens to this all the time when they go riding ??? She thought I was serious .. Either way now I am asking her how much her hubby paid them ladies for the free show :) ... Cuz in my 30 years of riding .. I never get a show like that .. Either way We had a blast on our first ride together ..And hope we have many more good times to come

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Wow! You mean you have Dairy Stands up there ? All we have down here are Lemonade Stands. One of the pleasures of living in the " Dairy Capital of the World ", I guess.

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
I guess it's true..... You meet the nicest people on a Honda....

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
At almost all the gatherings of 'other' brands years back the cry of "Hey, hey baby, show us your t***s" rang out at almost any time of the day or night. But that was bravado, peer pressure, and usually lots of liquor promting the activity. Volunteers on the shoulder of the road are rare I think (although an amusing if not welcome entertainment).:D

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
:eek:Some guys have all the luck.....

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
The only time this happens is during the ride for site. After the ride, it is a camping weekend with live bands. I never stay for the weekend, but ride around the camp sites. It is always held in a private park and seeing topless is not unusual. Unfortunately the girls going topless are the ones that should keep their tops on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts