Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined the Oklahoma Patriot Guard Riders and I want to add a flag mount to my bike.

Any suggestions on the best one?

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Are you talking about a small flag or a full 3x5 foot flag?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm wanting one for small flags, all I've found are ones that mount on the luggage rack. I don't have a luggage rack and I'm not sure if I'm going to install one.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I'm wanting one for small flags, all I've found are ones that mount on the luggage rack. I don't have a luggage rack and I'm not sure if I'm going to install one.
There are flag mounts that would work on your existing antenna mount(s). Wingstuff has them, I believe. Other than that, I'm not sure what other options are available to you without a luggage rack to secure the mount to.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Try RumblingPride.com they have mounts that can be used without a luggage rack.Very nice people to do business with.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the great information. I think the antenna mount is the way i'm going to go, saves drilling holes in the Wing.

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
I just bought one from ebay that comes with a flag and it mounts on the rear top rack. I paid $40 shipping and all. The ad said that they have 4 more left.

search for item: 170707044101

I bought it yesterday and I got a confirmation that it shipped the same day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts