Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter and I took the new bike to Delmarva Bike Week. The bike was amazing and to me handled much better than the Harley. Finally found the Kuryakyn tent at the stadium. Unfortunately they did not have many 2012 items. Was looking for a backrest and highway bars. Ordered the Utopia backrest when we got back which should ship OCT 1. Looking to order the 4056 Ergo II pegs but going to do a bit more research first. One thing I do miss from the Harley is the awesome audio controls Harley has for the passenger.

Love the bike sans the audio!!

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Love the trips with the children. Your gas mpg is not too bad as far as I am concerned. The only thing I worry about with mpg is will I make the next gas station. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Congrats on your trip with your daughter. Not every bike is perfect, that's why we have to make a choice when we buy. You bought a good one.. Ride safe...

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Its great you get to ride with your kid. I used to ride my daughter everywhere, that was on my HD. now I have a wing, and its the son's turn. we been to the SC mountains twice on it. was hoping to get to the blueridge before the season is up. well on a gold wing the season really doesnt end in sc. :p have fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.