Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. I live in Minnesota and was only able to put 500 miles on the odometer of my 2010 before winter forced me to store it. Does anyone make a Goldwing simulator to help me get through the winter months? If not, this is gonna be tough! Reading the forum makes me miss it all the more.

·
Premium Member
7,942 Posts
Hi everyone. I live in Minnesota and was only able to put 500 miles on the odometer of my 2010 before winter forced me to store it. Does anyone make a Goldwing simulator to help me get through the winter months? If not, this is gonna be tough! Reading the forum makes me miss it all the more.
Howdy Neighbor!

The GWOF's got you covered, Frosty! Southern members are ready and willing to lend you their Wings for 3 days, no questions asked. All you have to do is get to their homes on your dime. Heck of a deal, huh?!:D

P.S. You might want to double-check the addresses they give you before setting out.;)

·
Super Moderator
10,050 Posts
Welcome to the world of WWW (Winter Wing Withdrawal)....... You could spend the Winter months finding "farkles" and installing them on the Wing. That way your ready for Spring..

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a set of Goldwing tire chains I could lend you as well as the complete snow pod for the GW...

I'll be honest, I'm not sure what all the fuss is about winter, we do occasionally get some sweater weather around here but nothing that could prevent us from riding our motorcycles year round :)

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Welcome to the Wonderful Wacky World of Winter-Wing-Withdrawal-Woe’s. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Buy heated gear and a battery tender, sit on it and be very imaginitive. Also hang out on the forums for photos of everyone else. Look for bling for your new wing. Find your local GWRRA chapter and get in on ride planning and rider education courses for the upcoming year.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
You could ship it out here to SUNNY California and I could take pictures of ME riding it and send them to you!! And some people have the nerve to knock Sunny California :D

·
Premium Member
24,523 Posts
Youtube buddy, Youtube! Search all the video clips and replay them at your heart's desire.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.