Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,561 Posts
No, I didn't work at Stennis or in that area. I left when I was 18, was at various Air Force locations, then in California for about 15 years, followed by Texas and New Mexico (same company) for 17 with Lockheed Martin flight test. I retired and moved back home about 20 miles due south of Mendenhall.

The shop I went to was Cycle Service Plus, a generic all-brands shop on Highway 80 in Pearl. But if you were in Jackson, you're probably aware of them.

And yes, we can absolutely gather up at some point and ride. A bit cautious these days due to virus activity, but would like that. Brother-in-law and I actually were down that way (sort of) last Saturday, taking a wide two-lane route to the Shed in Ocean Springs for lunch.
Yes, we were in Gluckstadt until last spring and Got Gear is where I purchased my bike 11 years ago.

You must be in the Mt. Olive area. I've been up and down US 49 so many times over the years I don't pay much attention to the ride any more. But down through Vancleave to The Shed on Hwy 57 would be a good day. They have the second best ribs I've ever had. Always stop there if I'm passing through. I doubt RayJ has ever eaten there and it would be a good place to meet up.

·
Premium Member
2006 Honda GL1800, 1985 BMW R80RT
65 Posts
Welcome! I am also new here. Currently crossing over to the darkside...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You must be in the Mt. Olive area. I've been up and down US 49 so many times over the years I don't pay much attention to the ride any more.
About 20 miles west actually, in Newhebron. With a population of about 435, few people know of it!

·
Super Moderator
14,561 Posts
All roads lead there. But you are off the beaten path.

I've been through there a few times on Hwy 43.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts