Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I went out to get the bike out for the first ride of the year and she was stripped! Somebody had apparently gotten into the garage and taken everything but the engine and frame! I guess I won't be riding for a while. :(

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I certainly hope this is an April fools joke.. Say it isn't so..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anything damaged in the garage? Does the police have any leads. I am sorry to hear it. They still more than just stuff. They take your peace of mind.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
It is my humble opinion and limited experience that most (not all) times when one is burglarized (esp stripping the wing) the perpetrators are known by the victims. Good luck and I hope you are just pulling our legs!

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
April Fools!

Sorry if I upset anybody, but I couldn't resist.
I believe I stated in one of my first posts here, I'm rather a smart a**.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Pretty good bait you used Cantankerous, got a couple decent bites on the first cast:D

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Now I got to get hold of UPS and have all that stuff I shipped off to you returned.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Registered
300 Posts
That is a scary thought though, as my trike sat out in my driveway all last summer.(No room in garage, but there IS room this year) It was covered, but that isn't much protection. Guess I have honest neighbors. (I hope!!!)

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me . You can't fool and old fool and I know that you are my junior.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i was at work wondering if he needed a seat and how much it would cost to ship it

·
Registered
364 Posts
You almost had me too! I was going to have start looking for your stolen parts on e-bay as thats where they normally and up. Glad it was just a joke Hal

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Dam dude you had me for a second there!!! Glad I read the rest of the threads!!! I would have gone postal!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts