Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) well finally a decent day in northern vt, 50 degrees out, took bike out of garage and went for a 40 mile ride. felt great, cant wait for warmer weather. meet a couple bikes on my little ride. i think everyone up here is getting cabin fever.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Same here in Pa. Glad you got to ride. Temps should be good this weekend, but I've got house projects that are going to keep me occupied. If I finish them now it will leave more time to ride in the Spring and Summer...

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Good for you smiley, it's warm enought to ride here today, but the mile of snow and ice covered road between my place and the highway is just a bit of a deterrent (sigh). Looks like I have to rely on posts like yours and live vicariously for a while longer.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
We're already into the warm weather gear down here--it's 83 degrees outside. At this rate, folks will ridin' nakid around here in July.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well two whell @ budoka the nice weather will get to us sometime and the riding will be good , as far as willmax i hope there are more naked ladies then the men. happy trails.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
good to see you guys getting out for a ride. while we had 65 degree weather yesterday i didn't have time to get a bike out for a ride

1 - 7 of 7 Posts