Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After having my Goldwing for 6 weeks and not riding it I said the hell with the weather. It was cold enough so my dirt road was not mud and I went for my first ride as a Goldwing owner. After riding Harleys for the last 18 yrs. I was left wondering why? This Goldwing is awesome. It was high 30's with 30 to 40 mph winds. I was pushed around some but I was warm with my Gerbings and the comfort/audio pkg. The hand wings also work great. My E-Glide had a radio but this one makes that seem like a transister radio. I love this bike. The power,the comfort,the ride. Its the complete touring machine. No looking back just forward. I love it!!:) Oh and the heated seat is fantastic. I installed a Utopia back rest and I quess I did it right with no damage to the seat.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
And it only gets better. Ride on !!
From the Northwest corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
23,768 Posts
Been there, said that ! Welcome to our world. Congrats on the Utopia backrest installation. Hand wings and Utopia Backrest are the first addy's that we all notice make in the ride a positive difference.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
We all feel much the same trourke. Glad you had such a great first experience on your Wing. Did you have the inclination to hug her when you got back home?

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Glad the weather cooperated for a change. Hope spring is right around the corner. Ride safe..

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Congrats on the first ride. I was out today as well, but only for a couple of hours all together. It was sunny but only 44 degrees here with 15 mile an hour winds.

I rode all the of my motorcycles today. The Volusia got the most of the miles, as it hasn't been ridden much this winter.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Ya TROURKE, nothing like your first GW experience. I am looking forward to my first one of the spring 2011.

·
Banned
3 Posts
I am thinking of buying one also, but I am still into a driving lesson. I want to learn fast so that I can ride my own one of these days.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats on the ride. My wife is out of town so Sunday I got to ride it like I stole it. 75 degrees but very windy. I'll take it over the ice we had a couple of weeks ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts