Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well WINTER took a day off in central pa, today was sunny and 64 wife and I took first ride on the new to us 1800. Well I have to say everything I have been told here is true this bike really rocks. It feels like a sport bike with bags, took it out on some of our mountain back roads and boy does this old girl like to dance. Totally different than our 1500 plus it pulls like a hemi challenger. Left a red light and was doing 80 in what seemed no time. Got to watch myself to old for speeding tickets, wife wouldn't let me live it down.?
Wife loves the bike ,gets to sit in back and enjoy while I get to cuss out all the caged a## holes.??

·
Super Moderator
28,026 Posts
Enjoy the hundreds and thousands of miles you are yet to cover.

:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
9,579 Posts
You are going to love the 1800. Enjoy and ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Congrats on the nu scoot. Pic man, pics!>:)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lucky bastard...you get to ride in God's country..We used to live in Manitoba springs,really loved it there,so,while you're out breathing that pine scented air,take an extra sniff for us.**bg**?

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Next nice day we need to get together. fossil92 was nice enough to show me some very nice twisty around here.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We spent all summer last year ridding the back roads and I think we are blessed with some of the most fun and scenic rides around. Look forward to getting together and straightening some curves.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Fossil and I had plans to run some of those great roads a couple years back, but the weather (can you say deluge rains?) had other plans for us. But it is pretty amazing how much fun you can have in a Ford Ranger with the right guy at the wheel & go pedal....>:)

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
We spent all summer last year ridding the back roads and I think we are blessed with some of the most fun and scenic rides around. Look forward to getting together and straightening some curves.
This is the best way to see the sights. I do about 8-10k per summer on gravel and dirt roads with my Valkyrie and Wing. It's amazing what a person can find when not looking.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is the best way to see the sights. I do about 8-10k per summer on gravel and dirt roads with my Valkyrie and Wing. It's amazing what a person can find when not looking.
I have a saying I never get lost, I always know where I am, I'm here just have no clue where here is.??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts