Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. finally deciding to chime in... I am so jealous of all those getting your new 2012s already. I have a 2012 Pearl White Navi on order and have been waiting for a month now - can't wait!! My current ride is a 2002 HD Road King Classic [also pearl white]. I pull a white N-Line trailer which will look awesome behind either steed.

This will be my third Honda. I started out on a 1973 CL350; then graduated to a 1988 CBR600 Hurricane.

So anyhoo, I hope to type with many of you in the days coming and to share my excitement as I await RK's little brother to arrive :)

Regards,

Patrick

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the 2012 Wing, ride safe and enjoy.
Please post pics when you can.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Welcome, congrats and we need to find an ancronym for you.

Nice of you to find your RK and garage playmate.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome from Pa to the GWOF and congrats on your new Wing. Enjoy the site and ride safe...

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello patrick, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
Hello and welcome.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome Patrick. Hope your getting some sleep while your waiting for the Wing to arrive.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to GWOF Patrick. Might be the RK that slips into the Jr. spot once you get your hands on that 2012

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcomes.

I doubt that I will have the 2012 in 2 weeks when my group is riding northeast to Potosi WI, then south to Davenport IA for the Sturgis On The River rally; BUT I dang well better have it for Bikes Blues & BBBQ this September in Fayettville AR. Do any of you do BBB? Fun times and beautiful riding!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts