Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked up our 2010 the last day of March. First bike my wife would even entertain the thought of an overnight trip on. We burned some time share points for a couple nights in Branson, MO and wandered around the southern part of MO and norther AR with a stop in Willow Springs, MO at a Comfort Inn "campsite". Steakhouse/Italian !? next door to the hotel. Heavy rain earlier in the week had some of the side roads to sites covered with leaves and silt that you had to pick your way through. The occasional tree limb, washed up on the road, hiding in the shadows caused a few pucker moments. Our first time in this part of our state and we saw one of many springs that are part of the state forest. Very cool. Also road over Norfork Lake and took a ferry across Bull Shoals lake. It is part of the Arkansas highway system (free) and had bikers coming and going across the lake. Took a ride down to Eureka Springs, AR one day and then hit the interstate for our first cruise control extended cruise. Trip to Gatlinburg next summer (already scheduled) looks good to turn into a bike trip. Hope the picture attaching goes well, the sites were cool and riding was great.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
I'm glad you both had a great time and I love the pics. Thanks

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Congrats on getting your wife out for the overnighter. Nice pics, and a great looking bike you have. I love the yellows.

Kerry

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Looked like a cool ride. Glad it went well for you.

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Excellent job there young man. Good for you guys & enjoy the road.

Thanks for showing us some sites.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Your trip gives me hope...thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Thank you for you report. Hopefully your wife love's riding as muchas you do. Eric

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
That's great for you both. Hopefully a sign of things to come!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts