Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday was a beautiful day for a ride in NE PA. The wife and I decided to take a "ride around the block. Six hours and 240 miles later, we arrived back at the house.For anyone looking for a great ride in this area, check out this ride. Take state route 42/442 from Bloomsburg to Hughesville. Then take I-180 west to US 15. Follow 15 to Mansfield and grab route 6 east. Route 6 will tak you all the way to Tunkhannock. At Tunkhannock, take state route 29 south, all the way to state route 118. Take 118 to 487 south and it is a leisurly ride back to Bloomsburg.

The Red Zepplin

PS. If you need a guide, I'm available.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I've been that way a number of times. Your right, it is a great trip. Glad you had a good, dry day. Ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Zep, All nice roads you just mentioned. Wife & I took advantage of the weather as well rt54E to 209N to 443/209 to 534N to 903 to 115 to 80W to 81S & home. We also had a blast. You gotta love the ride.:D

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I don't know PA well, esp by cycle, its on my "need to get to list". Thanks for the tip. I will recommend Cornwall Iron Furnace as a day trip destination. Completely fascinating, great grand dad was some ingenious.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hey billcarr, I love Arizona and I would love to ride it. Been there several times with the wife in a car but.... :).
Strat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts