·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Joe, your route shows up as a big X, does that mean it's unknown..... LOL

Enjoy your trip with your friends and remember to post some pics... Ride safe...

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason when I route it on google maps and try to post a link I only get a red X

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Joe, I don't see any destinations for Pennsylvania. Can I assume you won't be this far east...... Maybe someday we can meet. Maybe in the middle of the good old USA...

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
For some reason when I route it on google maps and try to post a link I only get a red X
I think it's called the Kawasaki Factor. You got that new bike & can't remember how to post an attachment.:D:D:D

Looks like a nice little trip though. Have fun & ride safe.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
The route worked for me as you first posted. What is the Salton Sea ? Damn. Joe. It looks like a small side step to Wickenburg, AZ from your western most point. If you can endure this test ride, maybe in April you could make it to Wickenburg and hook up with fossil and me. Sorry your seat won't be in by then. Better pack this.......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I think it's called the Kawasaki Factor. You got that new bike & can't remember how to post an attachment.:D:D:D

I thought you were supposed to be the straight man within the cast of characters!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The route worked for me as you first posted. What is the Salton Sea ? Damn. Joe. It looks like a small side step to Wickenburg, AZ from your western most point. If you can endure this test ride, maybe in April you could make it to Wickenburg and hook up with fossil and me. Sorry your seat won't be in by then. Better pack this.......
Keep me informed of the dates you guys will be here, maybe we can get together for a few days of riding. Looking forward it to.
Joe

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
looks like a nice ride, hope you enjoy it joe

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fossil92
I think it's called the Kawasaki Factor. You got that new bike & can't remember how to post an attachment.

I thought you were supposed to be the straight man within the cast of characters!!!!
Oh, I have my moments, just ask any of my friends. Oh wait a minute I don't have any of them. Just ask someone. You figure it out.

Ride Joe Ride Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
14,420 Posts
Looks like a nice loop. Have a great break in ride. Remember to send some pictures, I would like to see what southern Cal is like.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I made it back and it wasn't that bad. We did cut it a little short, only 200 miles instead of the 250 we planned. I told my friends to be easy on me for my first ride, I think I will like this thing, Tomorrow I'm going to Wing Stuff to buy the handlebar mounted CB for it, I can use the same headset in my Nolan helmet I just have to buy a different lower cord, that will save me $100.00. :D

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
200 miles is not a walk in the park. 150 miles on my VTX was enough to cripple me for a few days. Deep knee bend and lots of pull-ups will add miles to your ride. Remember, the bike is already in shape. You are very lucky to live within riding distance of WingStuff.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
lucky to live within riding distance of wingstuff? not to sure about that but on the other hand he doesn't have to wait on the ups truck :)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Yeesh, that close to Wingstuff I'd have to buy a trailer to haul the goodies home...no wait, they do installs don't they! It's not far to Yuma from your place Joe and Wickenburg too, my bro lives there in the winter (lucky SOB) so if I get the chance to visit him, I can rent a scoot and maybe hook up with you all for a jaunt (if you can put up with a Canuck hehe).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts