Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left Cape Cod last Friday and returned yesterday from a 2700 mile trip around the block. Down 95 to Bracey VA. then to Jacksonville NC. then west to Inman SC. All that was pretty dry. A few showers but not bad. Once I left SC. I was pretty much in rain. Some hard rain at times but I felt safe on the Wing. Its a good rain bike if there is one. My ass and back are sore while riding but after a 400 mile day your not tired. You don't fight the bike. It goes where you want it to go. So it rained but I would do it again. Its part of why we ride.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
" Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp,
drizzly November in my soul;,.......... I account it high time to HIT THE ROAD as soon
as I can............." Congrats ! They don't call it the " Road Sofa " for nothing.

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts
Good to hear. We are about to head north next weekend and with all the rain up there this spring I'm betting on a wet ride for a day or two. Glad you had a good one.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats on the long ride. My first one was also 2700 miles, (MMDCC) to New Mexico and Colorado, only the wife got wet,,, heh heh, long story

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Good to see you out and about. 2700 miles is a good ride, did you get some photos. Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.