Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not get my suction cup bracket yet, so I'm using the helmet bracket. I also see I will need to get another battery for it. :D From what I can see, I love it.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Boy, I bet a was a good video too......

·
Registered
10 Posts
We got out yesterday for the first time as well. We were down around Alymer, Port Bruce and surrounding area. It was a great day for a ride and we managed abouy 5 hours in the saddle. Nice video you took there. I guess the battery is working.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We got out yesterday for the first time as well. We were down around Alymer, Port Bruce and surrounding area. It was a great day for a ride and we managed abouy 5 hours in the saddle. Nice video you took there. I guess the battery is working.
Yes sir the battery is running fine. We ended up in Creemore http://www.creemoresprings.com/live/index.php for a nice green beer and burger at the pub.

I do not know why my friends across the border cannot see this. :confused: I am attempting to upload another movie of the same ride without music.
I hope this will work!!

·
Super Moderator
28,525 Posts
We just thought you were hyping the outcome.;)

·
Premium Member
23,812 Posts
Not sure I want to see anything that hasn't been cleared through U.S. Customs. You Camdanians have a history of insinuating your look-alike 25 cent coins into our economy and that has played havoc on our vending machines and toll booth collection baskets.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure I want to see anything that hasn't been cleared through U.S. Customs. You Camdanians have a history of insinuating your look-alike 25 cent coins into our economy and that has played havoc on our vending machines and toll booth collection baskets.
That's ok, just save the good old Canuk coins so when our buck is stronger you can cash them in for a win fall :D

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We just thought you were hyping the outcome.;)
Trust me, the video of the roads were not so impressive yet. I was just sort of showing the camera and the angles.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, this is a second attempt of the next video. I hope my southern friends can see this with no background music.

·
Premium Member
23,812 Posts
Coming through quiet and clear. Although I hear your radio. That's not WMG playing, is it. I like the head shot mount. Makes me feel like a passenger.

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
:cool: Have to ask where the camera was mounted:confused:

Kept waiting for you to blast by that other bike.:D

·
Super Moderator
28,525 Posts
Hey Steve it worked.:D

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
How do you keep the camera from tilting with the bike so the pic stays even. Is it suspended so it always remains straight??

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How do you keep the camera from tilting with the bike so the pic stays even. Is it suspended so it always remains straight??
When I saw my video for the first time yesterday I was shocked. It almost looks like a video game because the camera and helmet is so still and the scenery has all the movement. I keep my head (eyes) level with the horizon at all times.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I believe you US friends can see the first video now. I am now posting yesterdays clip with nicer roads.

·
Premium Member
23,812 Posts
When I saw my video for the first time yesterday I was shocked. It almost looks like a video game because the camera and helmet is so still and the scenery has all the movement. I keep my head (eyes) level with the horizon at all times.
It was kind of spooky. Now that I know of your ability to maintain cranial composure it won't be a distraction. Like others, I was trying to figure out what the camera was mounted to. It must take some effort to do it, but it certainly makes the viewer feel more involved in the ride.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was kind of spooky. Now that I know of your ability to maintain cranial composure it won't be a distraction. Like others, I was trying to figure out what the camera was mounted to. It must take some effort to do it, but it certainly makes the viewer feel more involved in the ride.
Honestly it sort of freaked me out when I saw this myself :eek:. It is an optical illusion.
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.