Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep ,, This was my first winter with the wing ... I do things a little different .. And have had good luck .. I fill the gas tank to the top , turn the gas off in the fall , and run the motor until it quits ... I run the my motors as late in the winter as I possibly can ,,, Usually November ,,, Then fire it up as soon as I can in the spring ... I figure the less time I let it sit , The less chance I have for trouble .. Well .. It must have worked year one for me ,, Cuz after a few 5 second attempts on the starter .. The wing came to life from last fall ... I let it warm up a good long time ,, Then Me and my daughter took it out for a cruise around town ,, It was almost 50 degrees out ... But it felt like 90 :) .. Anyhow here's to the start of year number 2 with my NEW 82 WING :) ... I think its going to be another good year ..:eek:

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
It's good to see you northerns starting to get out. Now for the rides to begin. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
enjoy thr ride todd and do like eric, take some pic's

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Atta boy Todd! Er, pics man, pics!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
I'm getting the itch... Won't be long..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You guys got to remember ,, my yard is still full of ,,, ummm ....what is that dirty 4 letter word ???? Ohhh Ya .... Ummmm .. SNOW :)

I promise to take a picture of my SHOWROOM CONDITION ...82 ,,, With its VETTER BAGS and all ... You just don't see these around much anymore .... Not looking like mine does ... But I did buy it to ride ... and not to look at ... 6k miles last year ,,, Pretty sure I will beat that this year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts