Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 460 Posts

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the PA/VA/MD group is going to take in an Overnight Sat/Sun trip to Watkins Glen & the Seneca Lake on June 15th/16th.

We are meeting in Lewisburg Pa, probably breakfast & then head to Watkins Glen. Tour the Glen Park, the town & then because accomadations are tight at that time of year we will head to Horseheads NY about 14 miles south for the night. Sunday rise & shine head up to Seneca Lake for a ride around the Lake, maybe stop at some wineries for some to take home & then head south to PA/VA/MD again.

If anyone is interested

I have attached a list of hotels in the Horseheads area.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...s,+NY&ei=QZojUaazGOLI0wGd2YGoAg&ved=0CO4BELYD

G

·
Sounds good Fossil, can you map it out? Im not a fan of the highways .Too borring.I imagine the ladies are always welcome but wify wants to know if other ladies are joining.Who's in this far?

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
The Mz and I are looking foreword to it a weekend with you nuts on the bike.:Dance02::kumbaya::super:

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
I'll have my Mich Alpin on. Just ordered a set for myself and Don. $302.01 for two delivered.
Whoa.....Where did you get this price?:ThumbsUp:

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
I'll have my Mich Alpin on. Just ordered a set for myself and Don. $302.01 for two delivered.
:2guns::wow::poke:Thats it just poke that car tire thing YOU.:wacko:

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Don't count me in, but DON'T me OUT:BigHand:

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Room booked at Holiday Inn Express.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks interesting...maybe see if they will let me across the boarder, again. Be fun to meet up somewhere and chat. :mexican wave:

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks interesting...maybe see if they will let me across the boarder, again. Be fun to meet up somewhere and chat. :mexican wave:
DataRider

Dates are posted hopefully your Visa will get you across.:LaughAtYou:

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
The Mz and I are looking foreword to it a weekend with you nuts on the bike.:Dance02::kumbaya::super:
Be very careful what you wish for, you might not want to subject your sig other to their antics...:LaughAtYou:

Kidding aside, you can rest assured it would be 'memorable'!

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Be very careful what you wish for, you might not want to subject your sig other to their antics...:LaughAtYou:

Kidding aside, you can rest assured it would be 'memorable'!

Ohhhhhhh no worries Budokasan, Mz. Dragon is well seasoned & knows exactly what to expect. Crazy as it may sound to some I think she likes hanging out with a bunch of goofs.:knockknock:

It must make her feel better about G.D.?:YellowWow:

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Since I am a newbie here I would love to come over and maybe just meet at start. I am not sure of that weekend because I am a renaissance actor part time and have show rehearsals at Tuxedo, NY for the weekends.

Who knows,

Scott Russell
CNJ
1986 GL1200 Aspencade
My good riding buddy down here does the Renaissance gig. Ever run across a Michael Sanders ?

1 - 20 of 460 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.