Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I want to thank you all for your help and knowledge about the GWing. This passed Friday I became a very proud owner of a 2010 ABS Red GWing. I am so happy with this awesome machine. I have already put over 100 miles on her, and looking forward to 299,989 more happy miles on my baby.

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Congrats on your new bike.
Isn't it just a BEAST, i love mine which i got 3 months ago, but be carefull because it becomes like a mistress and you want to keep throwing money after money at her.:rolleyes:
Now go out there and ride?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is so true. I might need to get a part time job so I can support my love affair with her.:D

I already have a list of things that I need to have for her to make her more sexy. Here they are:

A backrest that doesn't hurt or bother my wife on long trips.
Some hwy pegs so I can rest my legs.
An armrest for her so she can be just as comfortable as I am.
A headset with Bluetooth so the both of us can chat on the phone.

All the above items are a must and I need to get them within the next few weeks. Any recommendations on which one is better than the other, and where should I shop to get them?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
New wing

Enjoy all the miles, start working on your USA map, fill in them states!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats! Highway pegs really help. I need some armrests for the Queen seat as well, that will be the next purchase. Ride safe.:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Easy,
I have bought add-ons mainly from Wingstuff and Cyclemax. Wingstuff is cheaper on some items but every time I ordered from them, the items I wanted were out of stock/on backorder. Check with them before you order if you want the stuff quick.
I like dealing with Cyclemax. If the item you want is shown on their website, it is in stock and ships FAST! They are closer to me so shipping is 2 days max. Returns are super easy also.
Good luck with the new Wing.
Rob

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Great looking Wing. I've bought "farkles" and other stuff from Wingstuff and also from this place. They will match lowest price and have a good selection of many of the items you are looking for. Good luck and dressing her up and ride safe..

http://www.directlineparts.com/

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!! Happy Now? I see a Utpoia Backrest in your near future. We were pulling for you and it looks like you pulled it off.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Nicely done Easy! Most really like the Utopia backrest, and the install doesn't look that bad. My wife is short (4'11") so I opted for the Kury Transformer boards for her, she loves 'em.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Great Looking Bike!....Now start adding on those accessories and miles....Always remember...the bike was the cheapest part....:D

Safe Rides...

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Just saw my first 2010 Red Goldwing on Sunday. As nice as your picture is, it's doesn't compare to seeing that bike in person in the sunlight. What a great color......

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats easy but I think I see a little bit of dirt on that pipe. :eek:
Great looking ride!
Enjoy and ride safe,
Strat
What!:eek:
Where? I have my towel and spray wax with me all the time. When I ride her to work I put a cover on her because I don't want her to get a sun burn being in the sun all day long. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just saw my first 2010 Red Goldwing on Sunday. As nice as your picture is, it's doesn't compare to seeing that bike in person in the sunlight. What a great color......
It is a beautiful color. I was toss between the yellow and the red. The delear had both color side by side. The red was hand downs. I just stare at her all day long from my office. I think I'm in love with her. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts