Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a good day here in Connecticut. Temp around 50 f. Got the Wing out of the basement and went for a little 50 mile jaunt. What a great feeling after four months of lousy weather. Before long we will all be riding all the time.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Good for you 71! Wish I could say the same back here in Northern Il. maybe another week. It's supposed to rain here over the weekend, hope it will wash off some of the excess salt and warm up and we'll be ready to go :)

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
I was contemplating because it was sunny here in Pa. but I'm like you Matt I want to get some of that road debris washed away 1st. I'll probably end up with the Nighthawk out before I take the Wing for a ride. Anyway, Good For You sr71. Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Tomorrow I'm taking the " Coldwing " for a little ride to the Marine Corps Museum at Quantico. I need a sweatshirt and it's the farthest place I can think of to get one.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here in Connecticut they have for the most part done away with salt and sand and gone to a liquid they spray on the road before the storm and it keeps stuff from freezing. There is very little sand and debris on the roads here.

·
Registered
449 Posts
The temp is suppose to be about 70* Sunday here. Was 67* today and we of all things had a mandatory work day. Spent the whole day doing nothing but watching the clock. Had to be there just in case things went bad somewhere. Got home around dark and still had to take care of the horses. Got to walk by the Wing on the way to the house. :(

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm still sitting on about 3 feet of snow here in northern Ontario and as I don't have snow tires on the Wing, I'll be waiting another month. :( I'm envious of you guys that have already shaken the dust off.

·
Registered
52 Posts
South Central British Columbia. I have the rims off the wing getting new rubber. No snow and 50f, will be riding as soon as I am re/tired.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Glad to see somebody else in CT got out as well. I got a few hours of riding in as well. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts