Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my SCMA's (AMA Sponsored) Four Corner's Tour Certification over a month and half ago. Now after almost 7 months I received my Iron Butt Association's 10,000 miles/ 10 days certification. I had over 20 emails with the head of the association as the ride was scrutinized. I had thought I was the first to do the two rides together but it turns out four others have done the two rides together on the IBAs side, but as far as I can find out I am the first to get the two seperate associations certifications.

I was looking in my mail box for weeks waiting for this. Now I have to plan my 2013 ride which is going to be hard to top....
:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
That is just so so I just don't know what to say.:D:rolleyes:NICE VERY NICE.

·
Premium Member
3,595 Posts
I am gonna feel a total wuss in Palo Duro. You are the heavy hitter. The rest of us are bush league.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am gonna feel a total wuss in Palo Duro. You are the heavy hitter. The rest of us are bush league.
Not at all..I am just persistant especially when I am told I can't do something or that I am too old...it kind of pisses me off. :D

·
Premium Member
5,353 Posts
Congrats on the plaque.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Congrats sir ....I had to send an email to Ira today about my Mile Eater certificate.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats sir ....I had to send an email to Ira today about my Mile Eater certificate.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I must have emailed Ira atleast forty times and he kept passing it oon to Mike kneebone...finally I started hearing from him and dealing directly with him. He actually told me to email him when I go near his stomping gounds to ride...he is a very seasoned or veteran IBA guy...I was starting to worry that it was being denied..:D' they really went through theinformation...much more than my other rides. But now I can say I got it....lol

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Congrats Lee.

·
Administrator
29,009 Posts
Very Nice. Display it proudly "Iron Man".:cool:

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks gentlman....now what to do.....:confused::D

·
Premium Member
5,353 Posts
Ibalee,
It's simple come to Palo Duro and mesmorise us:):D

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Iba silver mile eater club

I finally received my IBA Mile Eater Club Silver. It is an exclusive group with in an exclusive group. I am hoping to have a Gold certificate by the end of 2014.
I started this insanity when someone told me I was too old. not yet ....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
I finally received my IBA Mile Eater Club Silver. It is an exclusive group with in an exclusive group. I am hoping to have a Gold certificate by the end of 2014.
Good Deal....I got an email from Ira, saying they were working to get those out. Glad you got yours....

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Good Deal....I got an email from Ira, saying they were working to get those out. Glad you got yours....
I have emailed Ira many times, but after even more emails to Michael K. I now deal directly with him. He is a pretty good guy. He was very helpful making sure I got my certificates.
Hopefully we will get to meet in the middle somewhere and get to do a ride.
I am sure between both of us it would not be that hard a ride ....Tyler Texas is 600 miles from my home. Let me know we may be able to do it later in the year.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats!

I received my SCMA's (AMA Sponsored) Four Corner's Tour Certification over a month and half ago. Now after almost 7 months I received my Iron Butt Association's 10,000 miles/ 10 days certification. I had over 20 emails with the head of the association as the ride was scrutinized. I had thought I was the first to do the two rides together but it turns out four others have done the two rides together on the IBAs side, but as far as I can find out I am the first to get the two seperate associations certifications.

I was looking in my mail box for weeks waiting for this. Now I have to plan my 2013 ride which is going to be hard to top....
:eek:
Congrats! I can't imagine a 10/10.

JIMK
IBA 39555

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Had to send my 11th email after 8.5 Months. Still waiting:sad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.