Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got around to updating my website with my trip last year to Ouray, Colorado. Can't believe it took me this long.

If you're interested, go to my website below, click on the "Trips" menu, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Colorado 2010 link.

Hope you enjoy.

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
Thanks for the trip. I just covered 1800 miles and don't feel tired. I have said it before but I will get to ride over there. ONE DAY. Maybe even a couple of day's. Eric

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the trip. I just covered 1800 miles and don't feel tired. I have said it before but I will get to ride over there. ONE DAY. Maybe even a couple of day's. Eric
I'd love to ride in your country, but will probably not get the chance. On one of my trips I talked to some people from New Zealand who had shipped their bikes here to ride. They said it was less expensive than renting one here. Pictures of their bikes are on my website here: http://st-texas.com/trips/Glacier0906/Day02/Glacier06Day02.html It's about the seventh or eighth picture on this page.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
Sweet! Every year about the first of April I fly to Phoenix, AZ and rent a bike for a few day excursions, and every year I try to venture as far north as possible into the mountains and every year Flagstaff is about as far North as I can reach before the weather in the higher elevations says to me, " Did you pack your snow shoes ? ".

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
Thanks for you site with your ride. A lot of that erea was where we were going to. I will get there. Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts