Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just joined the forum; picked up my 2000 Goldwing SE yesterday. I've been riding since I was 6, have owned just about every style bike there is, except for a full touring bike... until now that is. Of course the obvious choice was a Goldwing! I'm looking forward to connecting with you all and putting some serious miles on the new bike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Great looking bike....Welcome to the GWOF from the land down under you...Alabama

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF.
Really nice looking bike, you will love it. It is heavy in slow speed maneuvers and parking lots so get used to it slowly and use caution, otherwise the weight will just melt away once you are moving and the bike handles great.

Consider looking up the local chapter of GWRRA (Gold Wing Road Riders Association) they're a bunch of nice folks to get to know and ride with, you'll be glad that you did.

Congrats and ride safe

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello willride, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Great to have a member who lives at the TAIL OF THE DRAGON. I am sure your have ridden the beast many times. I myself hail from Athens Al. near Huntsville and the home of the Saturn Rocket.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Are you asking yourself, "what took me so long"?

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Welcome to a great place I think you will love it here.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum Willride. Regardless what these guys will tell you, black is the fastest color made :)
Ride safe,
Strat

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome from Maryland

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Looks like we have our own "rise of the black knight"! Welcome:D

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new great looking Wing...

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Well, look at you, Old Son! Welcome to the GWOF! Beautiful bike! I reckon you WILL RIDE!

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Welcome the Forum. Glad you finally got a Wing, ya won't regret it.

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
Welcome & congrats on your new to you Wing! Ride safe & often!!!

Mark

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the beautiful Wing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.