Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hanging around here absorbing all the info for almost a year and selling my Harley this past Oct. I bought a 2010 Black Audio/comfort today. I got the extra year warranty plus $1,000 Honda parts. So I'm excited and can't wait to bring it home next weekend. I don't know how much I will be able to ride because its winter up here and a load of salt and sand on the road. I am now officially a Goldwing owner. :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I hope it wasn't the peer pressure. You came to some of us at a good time. A new bike that we can help you build. This is really good news. Come on April !

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing. Where is home for you??

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
and we've been waiting for you to get a wing for almost a year, congrats! where are the pic's

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Best of luck with your new wing. The coming year will be exciting and you will not need much encouragement to plan a trip. Eric

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome. It feels good to finally be an owner. The one thing I forgot was my camera so no pictures till I get it home here on snowy Cape Cod. We got a couple of inches last nite. Sure is going to be a long winter. I do not want to ride it with salt on the road. Ya its going to be a long winter. We have a bike show the end of the month in Boston so I will have to go and see what I can buy to accessorise my new Wing. Dang that sounds good.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. It feels good to finally be an owner. The one thing I forgot was my camera so no pictures till I get it home here on snowy Cape Cod. We got a couple of inches last nite. Sure is going to be a long winter. I do not want to ride it with salt on the road. Ya its going to be a long winter. We have a bike show the end of the month in Boston so I will have to go and see what I can buy to accessorise my new Wing. Dang that sounds good.
Welcome aboard!!! Trust me, you want have a problem finding all kind of things to hang all over your new ride. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. Now you belong to the best bike in the world club! :D

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
Congratulations on your new Wing

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to the fold trourke! Let the farkling begin:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congrats of the new Wing. You will love it !! The Cold should not stop you from riding, only Ice and Snow !!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just got mine last March...audio, comfort, navi, abs. Can't stop smiling. Added the fog lights, highway pegs, passenger arm rests (with cup holder) and am waiting on the lighted rear spoiler to come in. These are great little projects to do while waiting on the snow to melt.
Long list of other goodies I will be putting on the new Wing. There are also plenty of great people on the GWOF to point you in the right direction for install advice and products.
You're going to be spending a lot of time looking at the thousand or so accessories you can put on your Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome to the board trourke, lot's of fun and keeps the winter blues to a minimum waiting for the spring thaw. Congrats on the new wing.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks. I am excited to say the least. But all I can do is sit on it and listen to the radio. Freezing temps and ice and snow plus a new bike make for a long winter. I will order from Wingstuff today so I can raise the excitment level. Spring is on the way.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts