Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! New Wing owner from Tinseltown! I've been riding bikes for MANY years. Started on a GPz550, moved up to GSxR750, BMW 1150RT, 1200RT-P, and the ST1300PA. I still have an ST and an RT in the garage parked next to my new 2006 Wing. I will be selling the RT to get a civilian ST because I like the ride that much.

I run with a group of buddies who taught me about having multiple rides in the garage. They have Gold Wings too and after test riding theirs, I had to get one too. I added the Wing in order to have the wife come with me on a comfortable ride, especially when we slip down the freeway to cath the Angels play (after this stupid mask thing is over and REAL baseball starts).

I joined the group in order to learn some tech tips especially hooking up my XM and BT. HOLY COW the buttons!! LOL

Keep the rubber side down!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome to GWOF! A finer group of people you won't find anywhere else. I'm in central Michigan, but headed to Florida for the winter. I am also an ST1300 owner who has added a Goldwing ('08) to the stable for 2-up riding (although, it is so comfortable for my large frame that I may be riding it solo too)

Welcome!

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky.
Ps 68:33

·
Super Moderator
9,880 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Enjoy your new 2 U Wing and ride safe..

Reactions: Luv2fish

·
Super Moderator
11,889 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Welcome from kosciusko Mississippi. Enjoy the new ride.

·
Premium Member
6,363 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Virginia!
Pictures are a must.....or it didn’t happen!;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome from Chocolate town Pa and wishing you miles of smiles.😁.

·
Registered
6,905 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
14,473 Posts
Another welcome to you from Mississippi. I also will be looking forward to a real baseball season. But I'm a Detroit Tigers fan. Enjoy the ride.
2017 02 18 Big Ken Arkansas Run 06 Helena, AR Doughboy.JPG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts