Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a used 2005 Goldwing last week and just love it. I had been riding a 86 ZL600 Elimiinator and what a shock between the two rides. Only bad thing is winter is just around the corner in my area so it will be a short riding season for the new bike. The Goldwing is great and the ride is unbelivable. I'll try to get some pictures posted as soon as possible. Thanks for having this forum to look at and get some pointers from. Mark:)

·
Banned
3,192 Posts

Welcome to the GWOF from Seattle.

We have had some extended Indian Summer here in the northwest. Yesterday was 70 degrees and sunny. Today is 68 and cloudy and tomorrow rain.

Hope you get some miles in before the snow flies.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome Mark, hope you get a chance to put some miles on before the winter gets a strangle hold on all of us (ah, those that do experience winter anyway). Like Larry says, maybe we're getting a bit of a reprieve from the 'Cold Old Man' and can still motor around a bit.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride when weather allows. Like Larry said, here in the PNW we've had some pretty good October weather, suppose to last through out the week.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. I got my Wing in October also, got a few rides in then looked at it in my garage all winter. What torture that was.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Though winter is approaching fast, there are still bright spots left in the season, ride when you can!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello mark, welcome to GWOF. congrats on the purchase of your new wing and enjoy what little time we have left to ride this year

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new 2u Wing from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. Nice folks and good info on here...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I just checked the Climbing Hill, IA forecast and you've got at least ten days of good weather to ride that new machine!

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing. Ride safe and enjoy.
Don't forget to post some pics, we like them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts