Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have heard and payed close attention to the stories about Kuryakyn's not so good chrome.
Last year I had a foot peg that had a few pits in it and Kury was quick to replace it. Then around Christmas, one of the Kury Clam Shell style Grips started peeling. I took it back to the dealer and they replaced that side. Well I finally got a chance to go over the bike and give it a thorough cleaning last weekend and noticed that both grips are again peeling bad. So off I go to the dealer at lunch today and told them I would rather just get some different grips then to try these again.
They call a Kury rep and I get to exchange them for for Kury CRAP?!?!?

Some one help me find a bullet proof Kury item that wont turn back into dust in a year!

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Chopin: I just want to say one word to you - just one word.
Buzzy: Yes sir.
Chopin: Are you listening?
Buzzy: Yes I am.
Chopin: 'Plastics.'
Buzzy: Exactly how do you mean?
Chopin: There's a great future in plastics. Think about it. Will you think about it?
Buzzy: Yes I will.
Chopin: Shh! Enough said. That's a deal.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chopin: I just want to say one word to you - just one word.
Buzzy: Yes sir.
Chopin: Are you listening?
Buzzy: Yes I am.
Chopin: 'Plastics.'
Buzzy: Exactly how do you mean?
Chopin: There's a great future in plastics. Think about it. Will you think about it?
Buzzy: Yes I will.
Chopin: Shh! Enough said. That's a deal.
At the chance of sounding "tupid", whatever do you mean by this my friend?

Buzzy:Oh and by the way, did I mention I talked the wife into letting me buy a new 55" Toshiba LED last night?
Chopin: Whatever do you mean by that, what is so special about that?
Buzzy: Well you see, I took the 52" Toshiba LCD and moved it to the "Man Cave". I now have a sprawling array of Monitors, HDTV's, U-Verse, PC right at my finger tips. I call it my "Command Center".
Chopin: You are in Texas, I thought you were a "redneck"?
Buzzy: Never underestimate the power of Redneck my friend! I now have a desktop that spans across a 24" Samsung, 52: Toshiba HDTV, and 42" LG HDTV!
Chopin: What the %#%@ do you need all that for?
Buzzy: Fist off because I can and second, Have you ever seen Battlefield Bad Company on a 52" LCD in 1080P? Oh and yes I am running dual ATI 5870 video cards and a quad core Core duo running @ 3.8 Ghz
Chopin: You are friggin NUTS!
Buzzy: That may be but it makes for one hellofa conversation piece at parties!

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
At the chance of sounding "tupid", whatever do you mean by this my friend?

Buzzy:Oh and by the way, did I mention I talked the wife into letting me buy a new 55" Toshiba LED last night?
Chopin: Whatever do you mean by that, what is so special about that?
Buzzy: Well you see, I took the 52" Toshiba LCD and moved it to the "Man Cave". I now have a sprawling array of Monitors, HDTV's, U-Verse, PC right at my finger tips. I call it my "Command Center".
Chopin: You are in Texas, I thought you were a "redneck"?
Buzzy: Never underestimate the power of Redneck my friend! I now have a desktop that spans across a 24" Samsung, 52: Toshiba HDTV, and 42" LG HDTV!
Chopin: What the %#%@ do you need all that for?
Buzzy: Fist off because I can and second, Have you ever seen Battlefield Bad Company on a 52" LCD in 1080P? Oh and yes I am running dual ATI 5870 video cards and a quad core Core duo running @ 3.8 Ghz
Chopin: You are friggin NUTS!
Buzzy: That may be but it makes for one hellofa conversation piece at parties!
Touchit ! My conversation came from the movie, " The Graduate " , a movie too old to play on your modern equipment.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Touchit ! My conversation came from the movie, " The Graduate " , a movie too old to play on your modern equipment.
LOL..........and my conversation was actually exactly what happened yesterday! I am in "Man Cave" heaven! All I need now is my Kegerator and I am set!

Did I mention I also have a "Bar" at my house? My house is fun to come play at!
Here is a shot of it in the early stages, I have enough room for a shuffle board if I can find one reasonable, been looking for one for years!

The Bar

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Nice Bar. The last time I saw one of them poles in a bar there was a half necked lady hanging onto it.:eek:
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
That's it. I've got to see Buzzy's man cave. Mind if I swing by when I'm in the area this summer?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's it. I've got to see Buzzy's man cave. Mind if I swing by when I'm in the area this summer?
You are more than welcome fine Sir! I'll even let you test out the Ultimate seat, I should have it by mid March along with the Rivco Armrest.
You never did say what part of Texas you are stopping in?

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
I was offered the option of " Report inappropriate content " on the picture site. I declined to report you.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Bar. The last time I saw one of them poles in a bar there was a half necked lady hanging onto it.:eek:
From the Northwest Corner
Ron
HA HA...........Funny thing is, my neighbor (Female) got lit one night before I had lights wrapped around it and she busted her arse good! There have been more than a few "Stripper Wannabe's" try their luck on that pole. I didn't mind at all!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
No balls, no blue chips.
Chop lets put it this way, for some reason, late into the evening, there always seems to be several sets of "twin peaks" posing for the camera. I have a special folder on my PC entitled "BOOBIES"

Besides, I don't want to scare Mike off............lol

But I tell ya what, I will let you see a video of me making a fool of my self.

Let me set the stage for you. My wife and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary last august. This was the second marriage for both of us and we wanted to make it fun so we went to Vegas and got married by Elvis.
Well she always wanted to renew our vows back in Vegas by Elvis on our 10th but Vegas just wasn't in the cards last year. So we had a friend who was going to be Elvis for us and canceled out the day of the party.

Me being the loving Husband that I am, went to the costume gett'in place and did the pest I could to gather up an Elvis suit.
A few hours and many drinks later, this is what happened to my Wife who was really upset that Elvis would not be there, it really did mean a lot to her.

Fair warning!! There is Adult Language and a little "groping". DO NOT watch this around your kids!!
I hope you enjoy and hope you can see the Humor in it. I promise I am not as much a redneck as I look in this video!.............LMAO

And to keep it motorcycle related, watch at the 7:30 mark if you make it that long......lol

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Ah, Buzzy, you are indeed a redneck! Did me heart good it did. I'll send some of our good Canadian bacon if ye like!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah, Buzzy, you are indeed a redneck! Did me heart good it did. I'll send some of our good Canadian bacon if ye like!
Yes I know, but not as redneck as the video may make me seem.
Here are a couple pictures of us that night without the "Elvis Suit" a couple random shots.
By the way, I imported my Wife from Canada! You sure have some fine arse Women up there!!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, we need a "Photo Thread" that everyone can post pictures of them self and family. Kinda get to know who you been chatting with kinda thing!

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
That looks much bigger than 12' X 12' !!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts